Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ali @ NY Knicks Season Opener vs Miami Heat - 10/29/08





Hoooooorrrrraaaayyyy! The Knicks won! Congrats everyone! Big up New York! We are officially undefeated! Right Ben!?! - (See below video)

However, the game was great.....Very fast pace, organize and exciting until the last 4 minutes of the game...but, my man Nate "the Great" Robinson was able to pull through at crunch time! Much respect 'partna'!

I really enjoyed myself. As you already know, the NY Knicks & NY Liberty always take care of me -with tickets and invites to exclusive events. But, this time around, new comer, Brett Cullen hooked me up with executive Skybox (suites) seats for me and my friend/business partner/film producer Ben Rosen to utilize. (see above pictures).

The food and atmosphere was great! You will definitely see more of me at this years Knicks Games!

I'll see you there!

OHHH, and by the way, above are pictures of me and former NBA (NY Knicks) Players, Charles D. Smith & Kenny "Skywalker". They are very cool guys! And, Yes, I am very short!!!!

No comments: