Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ali @ NJ NETS SEASON OPENER

Hello all, I apologize for my delayed post but I have been quite ____...but no excuse! Again,  I apologize to all my friends, fans and family. :-(#)

 This past weekend was awesome...I was all over the place. Saturday, I volunteered at the NYC HS Cross Country Mayors Cup at Van Courtlandt Park and attended the NJ Nets Home Season Opener (see video below). And Sunday, ummmm just grinded!
 
Soooo, off to the game..... the game was good! The Nets lost in their Home Season Opener by 20 to the Golden State Warriors! Wow! And my man Monta Ellis wasn't even playing! Damn, just imagine if he was???? The Nets would have probably lost by 50! Just playing. However, I enjoyed myself, as well as my date, Fatima (See video).  

A lil about my date- Fatima was mad at me prior to the game! For what? I don't know! Now if you ask yourself why.... ummm because she is all grilled about her beliefs on what I do and how I live my life..... but, I ended up buttering her up and making a movie out of the situation (whatever that means). So, overall, my charm adjusted her swagger and I ended up making her smile throughout the whole night! What a great guy I am!! AWWWWWWW!

Check out my videos below. Don't laugh to hard!
Peace, 
Ali "A's" aka "Prince Ali" aka "Hot Chocolate" aka Caramel aka "Nice & Sweet" Abdullah


No comments: