Thursday, November 20, 2008

Susan Bakos sex Talk feat: Ali Abdullah @ N-Harlem




Yesterday's event was sweet. Susan was a great host and N-Harlem is always the place to be when you want to host an elegant and lovely event.....So, Susan, great job with the location! Overall, cool event and all we talked about was Sex, Sex, Sex and ALI!

Unfortunately, due to my busy schedule, I arrived late to the event...So, I ended up missing half of the discussion, but my overall my appearance made a difference...especially for the old folks! HAHA
Above are some pics of me and the crew at "N"-Harlem New York. For those of you who don't know, "N" is the Barney's of Harlem!
"N" carries all of your favorite designers and more! Check them out: http://www.nharlemnewyork.com/
Pics: 1 & 2 -
l to r - Lenn (N-Harlem's Owner) & Ali (me!)
Pics: 3 & 4
l to r - Jamar ("N" Sales rep) & Ali (Me again!)
BTW, big thank you to Garnett and the PINK SPIRITS brand - http://www.pinkspirits.com - for supporting this event!
Til next time, peace!

No comments: