Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Addiction..not New Edition...PINKBERRY







Alright, I agree, I do think there is something wrong with me? Why, because I am officially addicted to "PINKBERRY"....Have you tried it? If not, than I think you should...It's a must! If anything, just ask me and I'll treat you.

For the past 4 months, I have spent, ummmm roughly (do the math) $7 for a medium- three times a week - times 3 months (16 weeks) = $336 on delicious "PINKBERRY"! That's not including the people I've treated or seconds that I've purchased for my late night craves at home!

OMG it's soooooo (hi renee) delicious! And now since I am sooooooo additcted, each Saturday when I come from the studio the manager (confidential location) awaits my arrival to accommodate me and my team to PINKBERRY! So yes, I am now officially a groupie for PINKBERRY!

No comments: