Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ali @ BLOOD MANOR- 10/11







Above are PICTURES of me and Renee at BLOOD MANOR...in case your are wondering what the knife seat is - it's the official props from SAW4 movie...Renee was scared as hell! (look at pic#3) - I was A-OK!!!................Yea right!
Please note- me smiling looking happy in the above picture was way before me experiencing the Blood Manor! My face & voice after experiencing Blood Manor was a different story!

Check back later for VIDEO footage of my pre & post experience of Blood Manor.
By the way, I will be attending Blood Manor again and if you are interested in joining me, please let me know!! Email me and my team at - A8RASHID@YAHOO.com
- I already received 16 emails from people who are interested in going with me next weekend.
Big Thanks to Claire O'Connor...this attraction is soooo sweet!
Oooo and by the way, I messed up my Sunny Hi Adidas Sneakers and Adidas sweater...due to the fact I was running around scared in the attraction. But, it's ok, becuase I only wear my clothes once!
Peace!!
- PRE-INTERVIEW (BEFORE)

AFTER

No comments: