Friday, October 10, 2008

This Weekend: BLOOD MANOR











Thank God for the weekend!
- This past weekend, my 'best friend' (remember the song?) Renee aka "Storm" was in town hanging with your boy (Ali) for the entire weekend and we did a ton of things....don't you agree "Storm"!?!? U better! However, there are so many things that I could Highlight; like the last minute pictures and bracelets down in Soho, the Indian food, city island and more, but one particular thing has been hangind over my head for the past two days is my new favorite -"BLOODMANOR" (click here)
I have to say, Blood Manor is a scariest (S**T) attraction in the city of New York!!
Above are some media release pictures detailing some of the props and characters.
Additionally, I will post up my personal Pictures and Video of me (ALi) and Renee entering and leaving Blood Manor....It is very funny!
* PS: I LOST MY VOICE INSIDE!
Stay Tune!

Big thank you to Claire O'connor & Jim Faro for the VIP hookup!

- Believe me guys, I've put together some tough productions, but "Blood Manor" is by far the sweetest, neatest and coolest production going down in the NYC!

No comments: