Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ali @ GRS Soccer Benefit for HIV- 10/2/08

















What's Up! How's it going!? I hope all is well. Well, I'm back on the grind (never fell off) but I'm back to show you guys what I been up 2.
- Moving on....
So, this past Thursday 10/2...a good friend/business partner - Bradley (who's head of marketing for "MY FAVORITE" CHIPOTLE) invited me to this exclusive VIP gathering- benefiting Celebrity, Ethan Zohn's Grassroot Soccer organization and HIV programs in Africa!
The event was spectacular (as you can see) and Ethan is a cool cat and a great host...much respect brother!

But, on my side I had a great time! The music was poppin and my crew (Bradley & Jessica) really enjoyed themselves. By the way, Jessica (top pic- left hand side) was my casual business date for this event. She's a great person and she runs the custom/exclusive component for another one of "MY FAVORITES" Simmons Jewelry Company!

I was thankful for the opportunity and was excited to meet such a select group of people... Thanks Brad, Jed & Ethan! Furthermore, while there, I was spotted by a gentleman who wanted to take a picture with me because he seen me on ESPN recently (felt like a celebrity)! But I did manage to run into some great people I knew from 'birth' (meaning: Business) - like Vanessa (Powerade), Antonio (PUMA), Steve (NBA) & a couple other people!

Lastly, I would like to give a 'BIG' Shout out to the following companies for supplying my wardrobe for this event:
* Adidas Rod Lavers - Shoes
* GAP - jacket
* Buffalo Jeans - Pants

TTYL, Peace!

No comments: