Monday, October 27, 2008

Ali- YOGA @ LULU LEMON











Hey, Hey!
Yesterday was very peaceful. I pretty much hung around my home for most of the day- I cooked, slept and watched movies with my friend! I also, made a lil Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! What a great man I am!!

However, the only time I went outside was to head over to LULU LEMON for Yoga Class! It's been a while since I've practice Yoga, so I was just getting back into the flow! But, I managed to do well!

However, class was pretty intense! We were doing a selection of conditioning drills, from kickboxing, to sit-ups, to push-ups to even boxing (jabbing & Weaving)! GOD DAMN!!

I guess you can imagine how tired I was - See picture (1 & 2)
- Also, class was jam packed and there were only 3 guys in class, so you can just imagine how much fun I had with the ladies!?!? Ummmm!
Overall, this was a great class - I'll score this an A+
______________________
BTW, it's a great thing what Lulu Lemon is doing..these guys have an awesome yoga inspired athletic apparel collection - they also offer a variety of charity benefits and opportunities for the community and free Yoga practice for the all interested individuals, at their West-Side Flagship store (64th st & Broadway)!

So, 'Yogees' & 'Yogets', come out and support Lulu Lemon!
Check them out - www.Lululemon.com


"A's"

No comments: