Friday, August 29, 2008
FYI: That is not Alcohol, its water! I DO NOT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL! SERIOUSLY! NEVER HAVE & NEVER WILL
- While in Orlando, I was treated like a KING (Good to have business contacts).....served with a selection of complimentary opportunities! One of the opportunities I took advantage of was CLUB A TRAX, located inside of Walt Disney's, Marketplace!!!!!
- The place was packed, the ladies were out and.......your folk, Ali "A's" Abdullah was in the building!!
- I am not a party go'er nor do I dance, but I made an exception that night! As soon as I walked in the club, one of Orlando's hottest DJ's- Sincerie shouted me out..."EVERYBODY, MY MAN ALI from NYC is in the house"!!!!! RAWWWWWWW!!!!
-Immediately after the cheers, the only "sista" in the club, grabbed me and asked me for a dance! (if you stare hard in the above picture, you can actually see her!)I was nervous as hell!!!!......... :-) ......... Anyway, I am not going to elaborate anymore, just know I had a great time!
* No it was not my birthday.....it is on, Sunday 8/31!
You will definitely see me at more parties and events!
* Shout out to Youg Jeezy! Check out his new single, "I need a vacation"! Album drops 9/2/08 (My sisters birthday)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Stay tune and check back later!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Wednesday, August 20th 2008, 9:31 AM
Alright! I'm back! And it's part#2 of Ali's weekend grind....I have to say, finding my journey to get back into shape has been tough!
So, this past weekend, my homeboy, "D" took me up to a mystery location to run....Prior to us arriving, he says "Hey, this is going to be a light workout"!.............YEEEEAAAA, OKKKKK!
I knew he was BullSh**!
Soooo, when we arrived to the tallest & longest hill (picture#2) in NYC, he pulled out his workout book and smiled- devilishly, and said, Yo "A's"??!! We have to run our fastest, 3 times! I replied, "WHAT THE **** "!! lol
However, my attitude was overshadowed by the positive cheers that our female friends yelled from the sidewalk..... "GO ALI, GO ALI, GO!" Even some guy yelled, "WE LOVE YOU ALI, YOUR FIRST"! - "D".......... "Who ME!"-Ali
Indeed I did, taking off at my fastest speed...2mph!... (Seen in picture#1-left)... I am clearly struggling on my first attempt! Nevertheless, I completed each of the three in record breaking times! Thank GOD!
Til next time, peace and smile!
*Shout out to Adidas for the gear!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Also, big shout out to rapper Common! He's a cool cat! He performed a classic, off the head freestyle during half-time.....That's Hip-Hop at it's best! Also, check him out at his non-profit, common ground foundation.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Is it me or does it look like he's waiting for the train!?!
- Each week, I will provide my personal humor outlook on issues and concerns about our society.
----- I read the following in todays newspaper and thought it was extremely hilarious, as I am a loyal subway rider!
"The New York City transit riders council says riders report actually seeing rats sitting on platform benches"!
"Transit officials say they bait the tracks once a month to help control the population.
Pest control experts attribute the increase"....Yeaaa Right!
-Ali's Positive "Outlook"-
Wait, what a good idea! If the naked cowboy can do it, why not some regular 9-5 guys suiting up on either their lunch break or after work as the modern “Ghostbusters”! Dag, I’m such a businessman!
-Thanks to our sponsors:
*Simmons Jewelry Company