Thursday, August 14, 2008

Outlook


Is it me or does it look like he's waiting for the train!?!

- Each week, I will provide my personal humor outlook on issues and concerns about our society.
----- I read the following in todays newspaper and thought it was extremely hilarious, as I am a loyal subway rider!

"The New York City transit riders council says riders report actually seeing rats sitting on platform benches"!

"Transit officials say they bait the tracks once a month to help control the population.
Pest control experts attribute the increase"....Yeaaa Right!

-Ali's Positive "Outlook"-
I Suggest the City of New York Hire the “GHOSTBUSTERS”!
Wait, what a good idea! If the naked cowboy can do it, why not some regular 9-5 guys suiting up on either their lunch break or after work as the modern “Ghostbusters”! Dag, I’m such a businessman!

No comments: