Friday, August 29, 2008

NY Liberty vs Chicago Sky - Thur: 8/28

Alright, so it's back to business! I arrive back into the states Thursday (yesterday) from a series of personal and business travel and my first stop after all of the craziness was to check out the WNBA's New York Liberty!

- I am a huge fan of female Basketball (http://www.5asl.com/), plus I am a regular at most of the NY Liberty home games!

- The game was great, except for the home team took a tough "L"!
- As usual, I enjoyed myself! My guest was a business associate/friend, Larry Wilson, who co-owns the Level barbershop franchise and the up-n-coming ubran/sports apparel line, Both Ends!

Unfortunately, there no picture of us because I feel weird asking another male if he would like to take a picture with me to put up on my blog!!! Understand?!? But I did tell him that I would shout him out! So, shout out to Larry Wilson!

Last but not least-
* Shout out to NY Liberty owns, Megan M. for always taking care of me!
Til next time, Go Liberty!
A's

No comments: