Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Ali! It's Your Birthday!

I like this pic!
FYI: That is not Alcohol, its water! I DO NOT DRINK ANY ALCOHOL! SERIOUSLY! NEVER HAVE & NEVER WILL

- While in Orlando, I was treated like a KING (Good to have business contacts).....served with a selection of complimentary opportunities! One of the opportunities I took advantage of was CLUB A TRAX, located inside of Walt Disney's, Marketplace!!!!!

- The place was packed, the ladies were out and.......your folk, Ali "A's" Abdullah was in the building!!

- I am not a party go'er nor do I dance, but I made an exception that night! As soon as I walked in the club, one of Orlando's hottest DJ's- Sincerie shouted me out..."EVERYBODY, MY MAN ALI from NYC is in the house"!!!!! RAWWWWWWW!!!!

-Immediately after the cheers, the only "sista" in the club, grabbed me and asked me for a dance! (if you stare hard in the above picture, you can actually see her!)I was nervous as hell!!!!......... :-) ......... Anyway, I am not going to elaborate anymore, just know I had a great time!

* No it was not my birthday.....it is on, Sunday 8/31!

You will definitely see me at more parties and events!

Peace,
"A's"

No comments: