Friday, August 15, 2008

Ali @ the 10th Annual AND1 Mixtape Tour - Springfield, Mass.

Hey, over the years, the AND1 Mixtape Tour has always made a lot of noise, but I've never witnessed what the hype was all about. So, this time around, I received a personal invitation from AND1 Executive Director, Rob Purvy! He asked if I can come through to make a celebrity appearance! And that I did! (FYI: He's a great leader) So, of course I headed to Springfield, Massachusetts ti check out the 10th annual finale @ the BASKETBALL HALL OF FAME! The place was amazing and I had fun!
Those AND1 guys are off the hook! It's like a organize Basketball Circus!
- Every move and every play is a highlight!
- Check us out on ESPN. Episodes are run throughout the whole summer!

Also, big shout out to rapper Common! He's a cool cat! He performed a classic, off the head freestyle during half-time.....That's Hip-Hop at it's best! Also, check him out at his non-profit, common ground foundation.

-Rob & Common, I'll see you in Chicago at your charity event @ the House of Blues on 9/27!
Peace, A's

No comments: