Friday, October 17, 2008

Ali is back at Basketball - yesterday - 10/16

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been emphasizing on some of the positive things I can do to keep me Happy and in shape....so, my homegirl Ginger suggested - get back into playing Basketball ....not a bad idea, so I made a few phones calls, and voila, I was back in the gym!! Now, I have to say that it's been 3 years since I've played BBall (due to my injury)...But I did very well... But afterwards I was in serious pain!!! I couldn't feel my legs nor did I have any energy!

It was terrible! I feel like I'm 40! And I am far from that. So I encourage you guys to stay in shape!


Above is a picture of me from last night! As you can see, when word got out that I (Ali "A's" Abdullah) was getting back into the gym, everyone attended....It was a sell out crowd!

No comments: