Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Grind- 2008


(I look busted in this pic...I didn't have time to clean up...I've been doing a lot of running around! However, you should see me today) :-)

- Happy belated Labor Day all! Mines was great! I was out grinding once again- this time to find the perfect T-Shirt fabric/Quality and Cut for a future collection, called_______________!!! You'll find out! (Stay tuned)

So, I parked the car and began walking through the fashion district hitting up every store, networking and feeling on all of the material as if it was my _______!

At one point, I was close to knocking heads with one store owner.... Why? Because I was being toooo specific and general on what I am looking for! I know good quality and his stuff was terrible!

- However, I am not going to sit here an act innocent....I was grabbing every shirt in every color.......plus I was not putting them back in it's original order!!! Nor was I folding them!!! So, yes, I admit, I am wrong for doing that....AAAannnnnd-I can see why he got mad! IDK, I guess I was disgusted by the poor quality of his collection...It was a easy spotted hustle!

* Funny thing is, I actually hate people who go to department stores and don't fold the clothes they touch....Perfect example -MARSHALLS

Nevertheless, my Labor Day Journey was not successful!!! But, I did come across one store in the lower Broadway area that had the PERFECT QUALITY T-SHIRT.....IN A BABY TEE!!! Arr, that was upsetting. But, I'll come through in the clutch! Pleeez-ba-leeevv-it!

No comments: