Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Martin Luther King Grind!




As my H-Town people (Paul Wall, T-Farris and Yung Red) say - "NO DAY'S OFF"

My Martin Luther King Day was fantastic! God bless his soul!

As you can see I went to do some project visuals of the "CRACK is WHACK" playground-(Check date on pictures) - possibly the official playground of my organization, 5ASL 2009 special events....Maybe! For right now keep it on the DL! Got to work it out with my team first.
- What's up, Zo and Workout!

No one can outwork me. Whether it's a holiday, vacation or an affair, I must work! I must! A lot of my inspiration comes from people like my man, Mark Cuban (Owner of Dallas Mavericks) and my Grandmothers! Love yoooouuuuu!

I am determine to become one of America’s most successful businessmen, actor and producer of our time! Most importantly, I want to leave a legacy behind for my friends, family and community! I am determine to win! Either follow me or join me!

No comments: